Miyerkules, Setyembre 14, 2011

Thank you teacher!

As making things, sometimes you can't just do it alone, you need someone to guide you ,someone who knows how to make it and that someone is a teacher.Like me, once there was an activity and I can't understand how to do it.So ,I asked to my teacher and he taught me how to do it.
Sometimes you are mad to the teacher because of something you didn't like in his or her teaching. But all I did was to roll the dice which I mean you have to try and understand you're teacher.
There is also another time I got confused in the topic because my teacher was to fast, so all I did was asked her a question and then there I get it.
And last thing, without a teacher where will you be right now ,there was the time in our class I was deciding to transfer on the next week but when my teacher said that "Things you want to be will never be" I don't get it at first but I understand it , before he wanted to be an engineer but he became an teacher , This is also happened I always think that I will never ever shown my puppet in class , but all what happened is I performed in class, next in front of the faculty members , and in front of my whole schoolmates,teachers and people.
So that I learned that teachers are important , without you teachers where will I be now ,now all I can say is "thank you teacher and all teachers in the world".


This is an entry to the Thank You, Teacher Blogging Contest on The Teacher’s Notebook

4 (na) komento:

  1. Hi, Donn!

    Nice thoughts about your teacher.

    Thank you for participating in the contest. However, for your entry to be considered valid, please make sure that you follow all the points in the Mechanics, especially the one about linking back to The Teacher's Notebook. Thank you.

    Sir Ariel
    http://www.ariellalisan.com

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Congratz Donn... furnish mo lang... and follow the guidelines... hehehe

    TumugonBurahin
  3. donn,,,,,ang galing mo,,ur the man,,,

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Sir Ariel
    What will I link?
    Where to comment it?
    Because I just commented on you're blog post and gave the link.

    TumugonBurahin